Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Distillery

I am so happy to be back in Boston (seriously...I can't contain myself) and that is partially because I was able to move back into my studio at the Distillery. I love working there, my artist neighbors are great, and it's awesome just to have a space that's solely for work (my attempts to paint at home never quite work out). The first week I moved in was Open Studios (sorry, I didn't get pictures of this one) and I'm finally settling in to painting. I am working on a new painting-you may recognize the image from the wall painting below, and I'm in the 'I hate this and nothing's working' stage. It's still very excited about the piece, and I'll let you know when I pull out of it. These pictures were taken with my iSight camera, so sorry for the quality. I also don't have Photoshop, so if you can, you know, hook a girl up.

getting muddy

when things were still crisp and new

thumbs up for painting!

No comments: